Kingwood Medical Center – Kingwood, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical Unit
Kingwood Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Surgical Unit.
- The registered nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients in applicable age specific populations.
- The RN applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development.
- Employee is responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
- According to established facility policies and procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The RN provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=03198-74052&lang=en
• Post ID: 57228513 houston