Serving patients throughout Greater Houston and South Texas, HCA
Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive health solutions—including advanced
medical care, education, and community outreach—at its ten hospitals and other freestanding
facilities. This network model gives our patients access to a circle of care
that is unrivaled in the region. From simple outpatient procedures to complex
surgeries performed by specialists, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers
comprehensive care close to home.
Serving such a large and diverse region requires HCA Gulf Coast Division to offer a range of programs that meets the needs of young and old, acutely ill and chronically ill. Just some of our services and outreach efforts:
- Twenty-four-hour emergency care, both at designated Hospital Emergency Centers and off-site Emergency Care locations
- Life-saving intervention during cardiovascular and neurological incidents
- Comprehensive women’s care, from obstetric care to minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Neonatal and pediatric intensive care
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation, and monitoring support
- Education programs – child birth and child care classes, surgical seminars, physician speaker series
- Management centers for diabetes, heart failure, and other complex conditions
- Community partnerships with the American Heart Association, Joe Niekro Foundation, March of Dimes, and others.
The Gulf Coast Division Transfer Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) for the Transfer Center.
The primary purpose of this position is to receive and coordinate incoming requests for patient movement into, out of, and within the HCA GCD hospital system. The Communication Specialist will be responsible for facilitating the transfer of the patient to the appropriate facility based on patient needs or sending facilities request, finding and accessing the correct or requested type of accepting physician, obtaining acceptance at the receiving facility, and obtain appropriate transportation to transport the patient. The Communication Specialist is expected to work closely with Physicians and Nurse Administrators to ensure that the transfer requests are managed appropriately.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=02660-75176&lang=en
• Post ID: 57053433 houston