Posted: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 6:49 PM
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Intermediate Unit
Shift: FT (7A-7P, 3 days a week, rotating weekends)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center include:
Breast Diagnostic Center
Level III emergency department
ACR-accredited imaging center
Neuroscience and neurology
Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
Wound treatment center
Women’s and Children’s Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities, opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties – more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region.
- Responsible and accountable for nursing care rendered in the department, based on the Nursing Process – assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Integrates service into the organization’s primary functions.
- Responsible for coordinating and integrating interdepartmental and intradepartmental services.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services.
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care and treatment.
- Determines and ensures the competence of all staff members is assessed, maintained, demonstrated and improved on an ongoing basis.
- Continuously assesses and improves the performance of care and services provided.
- Maintains quality control programs, as appropriate.
- Responsible for orienting and providing inservice training and continuing education for all persons in the department.
- Recommends space and other resources needed by the department.
- Participates in selecting sources for needed services not provided by the department or the organization.
- Supports the mission, goals and objective of the hospital.
- Maintains and improves own nursing knowledge.
- Maintains JCAHO standards and Patient Safety Goals; stays up-to-date on guidelines for other regulatory agencies.
- Follows up in a timely manner in response to all patient/family concerns, including communication with the Administrator-on-Site.
- Attends all assigned committee meetings.
- Revises and maintains Policy/Procedures; recommending changes with appropriate.
- Ensure through Put Plan is implemented, continuously reviewing for process improvement.
- Reviews EMAR Scan Reports, assessing for staff education/process improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring core measure patients are identified and protocols followed.
- Responsible for initiating best practices for department.
- Responsible for trending Physician Satisfaction, Employee Satisfaction and Patient Satisfaction reports.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01533-75341&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 57052898 houston