Posted: Sunday, May 21, 2017 2:21 AM
Bayshore Medical Center - Pasadena, Texas
Surgical Tech – Operating Room (OR)
- Responsible for evaluating and implementing care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting Standards of Practice, managing supplies and equipment, and participates in maintaining proper inventory on all instruments in the department.
- Responsible for coordinating instrumentation and surgical supplies, and assisting in surgical suite preparation for a variety of surgical cases.
- Actively participates in the planning and implementation of measures to maintain and improve the quality of patient care.
- Is knowledgeable in the use of positioning equipment and techniques to assure patient safety.
- Scrubs for a variety of surgical specialty cases and assists as needed in circulating duties.
- Assists in preparation of specimens, operation of equipment, and sterilization, and/or disinfection of equipment.
- Assists in the immediate post-surgical care of the patient and of equipment in order to provide a continuum of quality patient care.
- Accountable for maintaining and improving job knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for maintaining customer friendly atmosphere and complying with “Reflection of Excellent” standards.
- Responsible for scanning supplies in the P.O.U.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00009-69947&lang=en
• Location: Houston, Pasadena
• Post ID: 50729023 houston