Administrative Assistant- Administration
Serving patients throughout Greater Houston and South Texas, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive health solutions—including advanced medical care, education, and community outreach—at its ten hospitals and other free-standing facilities. This network model gives our patients access to a circle of care that is unrivaled in the region. From simple outpatient procedures to complex surgeries performed by specialists, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive care close to home.
Serving such a large and diverse region requires HCA Gulf Coast Division to offer a range of programs that meets the needs of young and old, acutely ill and chronically ill. Just some of our services and outreach efforts:
- Twenty-four-hour emergency care, both at designated Hospital Emergency Centers and off-site Emergency Care locations
- Life-saving intervention during cardiovascular and neurological incidents
- Comprehensive women’s care, from obstetric care to minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Neonatal and pediatric intensive care
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation, and monitoring support
- Education programs – child birth and child care classes, surgical seminars, physician speaker series
- Management centers for diabetes, heart failure, and other complex conditions
- Community partnerships with the American Heart Association, Joe Niekro Foundation, March of Dimes, and others.
The Gulf Coast Division is looking for an Administrative Assistant – Administration.
The Administrative Assistant for the GCD Buffalo Speedway office is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail and purchasing requests. This individual’s primary responsibilities include handling incoming calls and visitors, while maintaining office common areas, breakroom, workroom/copy room, office supplies room and facilitating meetings. Serves as Administrative Assistant to the Vice-President, Decision Support; AVP, Planning; Division Ethics and Compliance Officer; Director, Quality Improvement; VP, Managed Care; VP, Physician Sales.
- Prepares accurate and complete correspondence, spreadsheets, reports and other documents.
- Manages the schedules of assigned executives.
- Makes travel arrangements, prepares expense reports.
- Plans and coordinates meetings and events to include refreshments and meals, AV equipment, participant materials and other related details.
- Participates in projects and initiatives in support of the assigned executives. Supports Office Manager in completion of projects and assignments.
- Anticipates needs of those s/he supports and identifies new opportunities to provide additional services.
- Follows HCA policies and procedures and complies with all mandatory training requirements.
- Must be reliable, punctual, organized, and have demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities in a very busy office.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=02660-74915&lang=en
• Post ID: 54085388 houston