The Woman’s Hospital of Texas – Houston, TX
Admissions Secretary- Kingwood
The Woman's Hospital of Texas opened in 1976 and ever since has remained the state's premier facility dedicated solely to the health of women and newborn infants. Located near the Texas Medical Center, Woman’s offers 397 licensed beds, including a NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) and a full range of women’s health services and newborn infants.
More than 650 board-certified physicians at Woman's offer their expertise and an outstanding level of quality care in the areas of gynecology, obstetrical care, high-risk pregnancy and minimally invasive surgery.
The Woman’s Hospital of Texas is currently looking for an Admissions Secretary.
- Under the supervision of the Satellite Director, Assistant Director and Manager, responsible and held accountable for all activities related to physician office and laboratory services.
- Responsible for obtaining and preparing laboratory specimens; maintains required documentation and quality controls
- Responsible for front desk duties to include, registration, scheduling, documentation and payment processes; highly customer service focused
- Assists the physician, patients and their families by identifying their needs and providing personal assistance or seeking assistance from the appropriate personnel
- Assists Satellite Manager in implementing daily operational standards to accomplish the functions of the satellite facility
- Fulfills the duty and responsibility to maintain competence and to continue personal and professional growth.
- Identifies and assists with opportunities for performance improvement activities on the unit and with other service areas.
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by taking ownership of time management, decreasing waste (of time and supplies) and promoting cost effectiveness while maintaining patient safety and quality of care.
- Demonstrates the ability to be an advocate for and strive to protect the health, safety and rights of the patient.
- Interactions with patients and colleagues demonstrate compassion and respect for the inherent dignity, worth, and uniqueness of every individual, unrestricted by considerations of social or economic status or cultural beliefs.
- Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians, nurses, and satellite staff) to provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the customers we serve.
- Demonstrates ability to fulfill requirements of attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping practices.
- Behaviors and interactions demonstrate a positive attitude, personal initiative and motivation to achieve the goals of the unit.
- To uphold the standards of the profession and organization and practice ethically and with integrity.
- Travel to other satellite facilities as needed for staffing requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=06877-76767&lang=en
• Post ID: 62524553 houston