Posted: Friday, May 12, 2017 7:16 PM
Job Summary – The Appeals Specialist is responsible for performing end to end tasks for technical appeals.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Triage incoming inventory for the Appeals team, validating appeal criteria is met
- Compose technical denial arguments for reconsideration, including both written and telephonically
- Identify contract protection that can be leveraged to overturn denials.
- Overcome objections that prevent payment of the claim and gain commitment for payment through concise and effective appeal argument
- Identify problem accounts/processes/trends and escalate as appropriate
- Utilize effective documentation standards that support a strong historical record of actions taken on the account.
- Ability to perform basic math to ensure accurate statement of accounts receivable
- Meet the productivity and quality standards of the organization
- Timely completion and comprehension of all educational requirements
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
- Other duties as assigned
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08948-132163&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 51692038 houston