Posted: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 7:23 PM
Position Summary: Manages and provides leadership to designated areas of responsibility, including direction and supervision of on-site staff. Responsible for affecting ongoing quality, productivity, and efficiency by actively managing operations of designated facility.
Essential Job Functions:
- For on-site facilities, act as primary liaison to hospital staff/management, responding to daily questions and concerns raised by hospital staff/management in a timely and responsible manner.
- Monitor and oversee all daily operational duties and ensure that all employees adhere to all operational policies and procedures. This is usually at one facility or with one area of responsibility at a center.
- Ensure work flow is consistent and timely for each employee.
- Monitor and ensure proper inventory maintenance and follow-up. Review weekly inventory-production report.
- Maintain staff work schedules on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Responsible for time keeping system for non-exempt direct reports.
- Responsible for adjusting staff’s duties as may be required to accommodate procedural changes or additional needs that may occur
- Conduct and enforce disciplinary action as warranted concerning any employee misconduct.
- Provide coaching and development daily through informal observation and formal monitoring.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for non-exempt staff with oversight from Manager/Director.
- Will provide staff training and maintain sufficient and qualified staff in conjunction with Manager/Director.
- Will coordinate with Manager/Director on all department recruitment needs and will assist in conducting an assessment of potential applicants.
- Act as team back-up when needed.
- All other duties as assigned
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26573-133394&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 54712103 houston