Posted: Saturday, August 5, 2017 3:15 AM
External Job Description:
Job Title: Assembler
1. Must have the ability to keep pace with a progressive assembly line which may require assembly knowledge of one or more stations.
2. Must effectively use a variety of hand tools and power tools, i.e. wrenches, pliers, screw drivers, hammers, air impact, grinders, files and reamers, etc.
3. File edges and ream holes to properly align parts.
4. Affix subassemblies to main assemblies, i.e. chassis, gears, housings, transmissions, etc.
5. Set clearances between parts to prescribed tolerances.
6. Position control mechanisms and connection levers and rods with correct bolts, rivets or other fasteners as directed.
7. Lubricate assemblies as needed.
8. Mount assemblies in test fixtures and observe performance.
9. Work from blueprint or engineering specifications.
10. Perform subassemblies of a variety of components as needed for assembly line.
11. Prepare parts for paint or shipping to dealers.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug:free workplace and perform pre:employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long:term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of approximately 3,000 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full:line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. Its time to embrace your infinite possibilities
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Location: Houston, la porte
• Post ID: 62835938 houston