Posted: Monday, May 15, 2017 9:20 PM
Job Summary – The Collector is responsible for performing account follow-up and resolution of insurance and patient receivables.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Work insurance pools and contact insurance companies to resolve claims that are not paid in a timely manner
- Review EOB’s, remits and payer correspondence in the course of performing account follow-up and escalate any identified issues to the appropriate area for review and response to expedite claim resolution.
- Identify problem accounts and escalate as appropriate
- Maintain compliance with pool completion requirements
- Maintain required productivity and QA standards
- Document in the patient account record to identify actions taken on the account
- Work with patients and guarantors resolve payer requests and discrepancies to promptly resolve pending claims.
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement" and all policies and procedures related to the Collections department.
- Other duties as assigned
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08948-131563&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 50965833 houston