Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 8:39 PM
Bayshore Medical Center – Pasadena, TX
Echo/ Vascular Tech
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, Bayshore Medical Center offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
Bayshore Medical Center is currently looking for an Echo/Vascular Tech.
- Demonstrates an understanding of cross-sectional human anatomy, physiology, pathology and medical terminology to obtain optimal studies.
- Evaluates accuracy and quality of scan results.
- Maintain knowledge in all facets of performing the optimal studies including pertinent clinical history and related diagnostic procedures, ultrasound physics, normal anatomy and pathological variants.
- Demonstrates competency in production, use, recognition and analysis of images and waveforms used for patient diagnosis and treatment
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00009-74589&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 53887423 houston