JOB TITLE: Lead Technology Specialist
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES -Assure that the Patient Account Services obtains maximum benefits information systems network integration. Promote teamwork to meet organizational goals and objectives. Maintain PC Network and Servers to provide maximum systems availability and performance.
SUPERVISOR – Network Manager
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Follow through on all requests for repair and/or software problems from end users
• Investigate and resolve issues related to PCs, telecommunications and/or printers
• Maintain knowledge of Corporate policies and procedures
• Demonstrate the ability to remain current with a rapidly advancing industry involving highly technical equipment and issues
• May require a strong working knowledge of PBS systems, telecommunications, and managerial concepts in PBX environment.
• Manage LAN, WAN, PC, and voice technologies
• Continuously make recommendations for process improvements
• Trend issues to identify prevention opportunities
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• Basic skills - able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
• Technology skills - Requires extensive knowledge of computer systems, operating systems, networks, and common software packages available to support database and spreadsheet applications. Extensive knowledge of relevant system support and troubleshooting. Competent to work independently on assigned technical projects. Devises or modifies technical procedures to solve complex problems.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08948-134825&lang=en
• Post ID: 61986788 houston