Posted: Sunday, August 6, 2017 7:04 PM
Job Summary – The Net A/R Accuracy Analyst is responsible for monitoring and adjusting accounts to ensure Accounts Receivable (A/R) is stated accurately. This requires reimbursement, collections, government, managed care, billing, and denials knowledge, as well as strong analytical skills and the proficient use of multiple systems.
Duties (included but not limited to):
• Review accounts based on exception reporting to ensure that AR is stated appropriately for all payers.
• Apply knowledge of Patient Accounting, Mainframe Logging, Concuity, eRequest, eTran, OnBase and Artiva systems.
• Apply detailed understanding of various reimbursement methodologies.
• Monitor accounts and identify patterns or trends that could be addressed through the Net A/R process.
• Communicate new trends to management.
• Follow established procedures for the mass processing of known issues or limitations.
• Review accounts where an adjustment may or may not be present to clear potential inaccuracies.
• Review and provide contractual accrual support on high dollar accounts at month end to ensure net revenue is estimated appropriately.
• Assist and provide feedback on internal and external audits due to net revenue adjustments.
• Complete special projects that are received from SSC leaders in the organization.
• Provide guidance on drafting procedures for recurring processes needed as identified through special projects.
• Utilize effective documentation standards that support a strong historical record of actions taken on the account.
• Meet the productivity and quality standards of the organization.
• Complete and comprehend all educational requirements.
• Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement".
• Other duties as assigned.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08948-135265&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 62525053 houston