Posted: Monday, May 15, 2017 8:26 PM
Texas Orthopedic - Houston, Texas
Operating Room Aide
- Performs functions in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Assists in positioning, transferring, lifting and transporting patients and equipment as needed.
- Assists with management of supplies and equipment.
- Keeps Charge nurse or designee licensed nurse informed of activities.
- Routinely performs daily cleaning.
- Performs intraoperative duties as assigned and trained under the supervision of an R.N.
- Involved in quality improvement procedures and seeks to improve performance issues as instructed.
- Displays customer service when providing care.
- Accountable for maintaining and improving own job knowledge and skills.
- Supports the hospital’s mission, goal and objectives.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01601-74717&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 53318028 houston