At HCA, It's You, It's Me, It's All of Us®
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with high standards and a quality work culture, review the details below and let's see if there is a match. Along with many other great benefits, our surgery center offers NO On-Call, NO Nights, and NO weekends.
The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the U.S. As an organization HCA has been named Fortune Magazine’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry and consistently declared a World’s Most Ethical Company by the Ethisphere Institute. Designed exclusively for outpatient surgery, our centers offer state-of-the-art facilities that use the most modern surgical equipment available today. The size of our centers naturally creates an environment where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of an Administrator for MEC Endoscopy.
The compensation package consists of a base salary, bonus plan, and comprehensive benefits including a matching 401k that grows incrementally over time from a 3%-9% company match. As we are a part of HCA, there are also discounts available related to healthcare, hotels, cellular phones, and a variety of other categories. Apply today and take the next step to joining our team!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Facilitate positive effective working relationships with the Governing Body, Medical Director, and Medical Staff.
• Ensure that the day-to-day operations are conducted in accordance with clinical practice standards.
• Call upon and coordinate the use of corporate personnel and hospital resources. This includes, but is not limited to, corporate legal and financial data processing, staffing, credentialing, marketing, human resources, and development expertise.
• Build the ASC’s reputation with physicians, patients, third party payors, and the community in general.
• Responsible for business development of the center in conjunction with Business Development/Marketing Representative.
• Maintain appropriate levels of personnel (this includes hiring, promoting, assigning, maintaining compensation levels; approve merit evaluations and salary increases, as well as conference and discharge, when necessary).
• Participate in professional and community organizations to promote better public relations and interact with the general public in area relating to healthcare.
• Understand, implement and maintain personnel policies, the employee benefit package, a wage and salary program, and appropriate job descriptions that have approval by the Governing Body.
• Establish appropriate internal organizational lines of communication, authority, and accountability.
• Negotiate and execute center contracts.
• Subject matter expert for AAAHC survey processes.
• Act as a liaison with third party payors (educate and encourage industry, third party payors and "the public" to utilize the Center.
• Work closely with the Business Office to institute budget controls, monitor accounts receivables and payables, prepare and project annual budgets.
• Attend Medical Executive Committee meetings and keep required reports;
• Conduct staff meetings at regular intervals for informative and educational purposes.
• Complete required training necessary to fulfill the role of ECO, FPO, and FISO for the facility.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Nursing or related field
• Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
• Minimum (3) years direct experience or related experience
• Experience in outpatient healthcare operations or similar service environments preferred.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26388-76698&lang=en
• Post ID: 59123603 houston