- We have an opening for a full-timeCHEF, SOUS - NEposition.
- Location: BP - 501 Westlake Park, Houston, TX 77079.Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule; Monday through Friday.
- Requirement: Must have previous food service experience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise, is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the worlds most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Supervises and participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items in adherence to company standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items while meeting standards for presentation, sanitation, safety and portion control.
- Assumes responsibility for kitchen in absence of Executive Chef.
- Communicates with customers to describe menu preparation, answer questions and resolve concerns; communicates customer comments and operational needs appropriately through the organization.
- Helps with menu planning and ordering following appropriate company programs and initiatives.
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Assigns duties to associates for efficient operation of the kitchen; ensures timely and efficient meal service to all service areas.
- Conducts periodic and regular inspections to monitor quality of food preparation, service, cleanliness and sanitation of production and service areas, appearance of equipment and associates; takes appropriate corrective action when appropriate.
- Supervises and participates in the service of food and beverage orders; ensures the delivery of exemplary customer service and no service delays.
- Supervises associates, including training, scheduling, assigning and directing work; conducts pre-shift meetings.
- Participates in performance management of associates, including appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining associates and resolving concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 105671
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 53930223 houston