Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 8:26 AM
Area of Interest: Retail
Position Type: Casual
Build sales and establish customer relationships by instructing cooking/technique classes, demonstrations and in-store events as part of Williams-Sonoma's Culinary Program. Coach and advise store how to deliver in-store culinary programs and activities that achieve sales and profitability goals. Train associates how to introduce, demonstrate and sell new products.
Focuses on the Customer
* Provide informative culinary instruction and product knowledge to create exceptional customer experiences.
* Share product benefits and testimonials as part of each culinary activity and customer interaction on the sales floor to engage customers and drive sales.
* Support store team with marketing and promotion of culinary programs.
Develops Self and Others
* Provide ongoing training, in partnership with management team and vendors, to enhance associates' product knowledge
* Maintain awareness of food trends and influences and initiate ideas for recipes, demonstrations, and samples.
Creates Teams & Partnerships
* Develop relationships with local culinary schools. Source and assist management team to hire and train seasonal associates to support culinary activities.
Builds Operational Excellence
* Plan, prepare and execute monthly culinary activity calendar, working within budget and meeting brand standards.
* Coach store how to execute culinary activities to brand standard, achieve cost efficiencies and maximize sales.
* Ensure store adherences to Health and Safety codes and train other stores how to meet compliance standards.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Qualifications & Requirements
* Formal training or degree in Culinary Arts preferred or equivalent job experience.
* 2 + years management experience preferred.
* Knowledge of Williams-Sonoma products.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
* Availability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 50 lb., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 54539398 houston