The ideal General Manager will oversee all studio functionality from sales to instructors.
- 2+ years of retail/service sales experience within the health and fitness industry.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Representatives.
- Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Ability to excel in a fast-changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and studio software.
- Lead generation including grassroots marketing and networking.
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Demo classes.
- Membership sales.
- Manage staff schedule.
- Coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail products are stocked with accurate inventory counts.
- Assist with the hiring/supervision of studio staff.
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Review instructor evaluations performed by Master Trainers.
- Independently make decisions related to high-level customer service.
- Collect outstanding dues.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio.
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures.
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible.
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions.
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- This position offers a very competitive base pay; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales.
- Opportunity for profit sharing/bonus.
- Unlimited growth potential within the company.
• Post ID: 54408113 houston