Company Name:Kroger Stores
Fresh Purpose: Take your passion for fresh, healthy foods to the next level by joining our Fresh team. When youre working in one of our Fresh positions, youll have an opportunity to help customers make healthy meal choices and educate them about organic produce, meat and seafood options. Help customers see food in a fresh, new way every day and know that youre making a difference by making the world a little healthier one customer at a time.
Positions within our Fresh Department include:
- Meat Clerk
- Meat Cutter
- Produce Clerk
- Seafood Clerk
Fresh Job Duties Vary by Position and May Include:
- Promote and deliver a shopping experience focused on providing customers with efficient service through hands-on knowledge of all department products.
- Assist with customer special orders, provide product information and location, and answer department calls.
- Receive fresh and pre-packaged deliveries, ensure piece count and invoice match, check expiration dates, and follow security procedures; process invoices properly and ensure proper pricing in all systems.
- Maintain working knowledge of all department equipment.
- Assist with product production, packaging, presentation, rotation and replenishment.
- Assist in marking down old product.
- Ensure in-stock position of available product.
- Gain/maintain product knowledge and proficiency in ordering; maintain proper stock levels, order and maintain processed and pre-packaged product and maintain knowledge of product specials.
- Utilize accomplished selling skills in order to secure additional sales and use suggestive selling techniques to increase sales of product during sales events.
- Maintain high cleanliness standards; clean as you go, inclusive of washing, cleaning, sweeping, mopping.
Skills/Qualifications: Ability to work in a fast paced environment and take initiative; friendly, approachable and outgoing demeanor; team player; sound judgement and decision making skills
Shift(s):Day; Evening; Overnight
Keywords: Part time, Customer service, Retail, 896720
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 431,000 associates who serve customers in 2,778 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries also operate 2,231 pharmacies, 784 convenience stores, 323 fine jewelry stores, 1,387 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. With sales of $109.8 billion in 2015, we continue to grow. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TX||Houston|| 1505 Wirt Rd ||77055 || Kroger Stores||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Store Operations ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 62849508 houston