- We have2 openings for a full-timeSUPV, RETAILposition.
- Location: TX Children's Hospital, 6651 Main St., Houston, TX 77030. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: M-F hourswill vary
- Requirement: 1 year supervisoryexperience
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison??s hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafs feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company??s Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine??s ??Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013? and one of Training Magazine??s top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Ensures the proper assembly and service of foods. Maintains sanitation and safety of the department's service and utility areas. Supervises retail associates.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proper cash handling and completion of required daily, weekly and monthly reports, including weekly inventory, cash reports and production records.
- Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer concerns.
- Assists with menu planning and ordering using appropriate company programs and initiatives.
- Ensures that department is opened and closed per departmental security policies.
- Assists in the selection and orientation of associates; oversees associate training.
- Develops and posts associates' work schedules.
- Ensures associates' daily and weekly tasks are appropriately performed.
- Evaluates, mentors and disciplines associates according to departmental policy.
- Complies with federal, state, local and health department regulations; helps ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and practices involving food, personal safety and loss-prevention efforts.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving, assembling and distributing food supplies to ensure the quality and safety of food supply.
- Identifies and uses cleaning chemicals following directions recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS/SDS sheets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satis
• Post ID: 54211863 houston