Valic is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to participate in the creation and support of our marketing strategy and drive this strategy through tactical execution. Detailed, results-oriented, and data driven the right candidate will be responsible for managing online channels, focusing on Email Marketing, organic search (SEO), social (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), and digital media programs and associated reporting/metrics/dashboards.
The Digital Marketing Specialist supports the DM Associate Director and their dedicated Client Services team, and serves as a day-to-day contact for clients on all campaign needs including digital asset collection, deadline management, quality assurance, and weekly reporting compilation. This position reports to and works closely with the DM Associate Director, including assistance with proposals, client workshops and meetings, quotes, prioritizing team travel and budget reconciliation.
Position Description and Responsibilities
There are three key components to this role:
Email: This is an exciting opportunity to reinvent the email experience for our customers and our technical transformation. You will be responsible for elevating this high-performing program with the key goals of driving increased engagement and revenue.
- Own the end-to-end strategy for our Responsys/Eloqua email program to increase customer engagement and support multi-channel communications.
- Partner with content and engineering to implement best-in-class technologies to improve and scale opportunities.
- Educate team members on industry trends, benchmarks, best practices, and the competitive landscape.
- Ensure dynamic and relevant campaign content is developed and ready for promotion, working with the Content Marketing team and design, for Responsys/Eloqua campaign
- Work with Social Media Analyst to collect, analyze and report metrics to evaluate and improve program success.
- Review and report on campaign results and KPIs; drawing insights that will continuously enhance channel performance.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.