We are currently seeking group fitness instructors to fill immediate positions in 55+ communities for the following formats:
- Senior Fitness Classes
*Experience in teaching group exercise classes, in areas such as balance, stretching, core strength, agility and mobility, dance, etc., for an adult population is key
- Teach classes at various locations depending on need, availability, and class format.
- Identify each participant's fitness level and adapt the overall class to fit needs to the 55+ community
- Utilize digital sign in apps to record attendance.
- Create new and fresh routines each class.
- NCCA accredited group fitness instructor certification (AFAA, ACE, etc.)
- Instructors teaching licensed/branded formats must also be trained and licensed to teach those formats
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Creative, Energetic, and Enthusiastic.
- Prior Group Fitness Instruction a Plus.
- Reliable Transportation
• Post ID: 74844037 houston