Posted: Monday, June 5, 2017 12:10 AM
Company Name:Benchmark's Parts Today
Benefits Offered 401K
Successful neighborhood appliance parts store is offering an opportunity to work with customers and offer in home appliance repair. We service Spring, North Houston, Tomball, The Woodlands, Cypress, Magnolia, and Pinehurst areas.
· Diagnose and repair large appliances in customer homes such as refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, stoves, dishwashers, etc.
· Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed
· Troubleshoot causes of operating errors and decide what to do about it
· Conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
· Instruct customers regarding operation and care of appliances, and provide information such as emergency repair numbers
· Minimum 2 years related experience
· Must be able to move 100 lbs of appliances with equipment
· Candidate must provide reliable transportation
· Ability to read schematics
· Clear criminal background
· Clear driving history
· Professionalism and strong work ethic
· Full-time position
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be knowledgeable of the industry, good, sound judgment
· Strong customer service skills
· Valid Driver’s license; daily travel to job sites
· Must be able to manage one’s own time
Compensation: Negotiable depending on experience.
Benefits: 401K after 90 days and Vacation after 1 year of service
Extended periods of standing, sitting, kneeling, bending, stooping, squatting and stretching. Frequent lifting and carrying of materials up to 100lbs. The candidate selected must be able to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation available.
To apply for this position, please email Mike Maher at email@example.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a criminal background check and drug screen.
• Location: Houston, Spring, TX
• Post ID: 53331138 houston