Posted: Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:52 PM
Bayshore Medical Center – Pasadena, TX
Lead Surgical Tech – Operating Room
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, Bayshore Medical Center offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
Bayshore Medical Center is currently looking for a Lead Surgical Tech – Operating Room.
- Provides direct patient care to infant through geriatric patients.
- Addresses the physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment.
- Communicates with surgeon continuously as needed about the patient's condition.
- Assist surgeon during operative and invasive procedures.
- Assist with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Assesses operating room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the surgical operating team are met.
- Assist with the positioning and prepping of the patient.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00009-70978&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 56363983 houston