ABOUT HESS CORPORATION
Hess is a leading global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
We have a world-class portfolio of assets with industry-leading margins and visible growth in areas where we have proven technical capabilities: Asia Pacific, the Gulf of Mexico, the North Sea, onshore U.S. and the West Africa conjugate margin. We are a leader in the production of shale oil and gas, and one of the largest operators in the Bakken formation, North Dakota. We are also known for our expertise in the development and production of projects in deep water offshore.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about making a difference in the world and in their careers. We strive to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
For more information about Hess Corporation, please visit our website at (link removed).
As a member of a multi-discipline team the Lead CRO:
- Operates and maintains topsides process, subsea equipment and utilities systems in a safe and competent manner.
- Is self-motivated, self-managed and engaged in the planning process.
- Demonstrates to peers and Operations Lead, ownership of the facility equipment and systems.
The role assures minimum impact on the facility operations and demonstrates good environmental stewardship in order to assist with the delivery of, production targets and maintain compliance with Group Practices as defined in the Hess Operational Excellence Expectations.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge and understanding around Personal and Process Safety.
- Lead in Control Room, directs subsea and topside CROs on daily surveillance and control tasks
- Acts as IA in PTW
- Leads shift handover ensures compliance to GoM Handover Standard
- Facilitates Alarm Review with Process Specialist
- Strive every day to ensure any work undertaken personally or by co-workers is done with a driven purpose to eliminate or reduce risk from the workplace.
- Ensure operations are completed in accordance with regulatory requirements, company controls and guidelines.
- Contribute to the safe and efficient operations through competent operations and maintenance of process systems and associated equipment.
- Perform all duties with a high degree of professional and operational awareness, and demonstrate the ability to lead at all times to ensure a safe work environment, while in full compliance with all company policies and government regulations.
- Maintain the capability to operate, monitor and adjust production, utility, safety and control systems and equipment which includes:
- Production and Injection (well fluid flow and pressures)
- Subsea Infrastructors (flowlines, umbilicals, manifolds and SCMs)
- Separation Processes (separators, degasser, oil treater)
- Produced Water Systems
- Crude Oil-to-Export (LACT, buy back, dry oil)
- Gas Compression (booster gas, flash gas, dehydration, vapor recovery, gas lift, buy-back)
- Process Support Systems (instrument air, chemicals, heating/cooling, seawater, power generation, flares)
- Safety Systems (ICSS, PCS, ESS, PSS, fire/gas detection, lifesaving)
EHS & Regulatory Compliance
- Comply with the Bureau Safety Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) and United States Coast Guard (USCG) regulations.
- Demonstrate a personal leadership in process and occupational safety at all times.
- Review, understand and utilize the GoM Safe Practices Manual to identify the hazards risk assessment level.
- Identify Sources of Energy and all hazards associated with them.
- Understand how to identify hazard risk assessment levels.
- Put controls in place to eliminate or mitigate the hazards associated with work tasks.
- Ensure compliance with Hess Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) standards and practices as defined within the Hess EHS & SR Management System.
- Understand and manage work rela
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 54539548 houston