Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:36 PM
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX
Surgical Tech – Operating Room (OR) Neuro
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Surgical Tech – Operating Room (OR) Neuro
- Responsible for evaluating and implementing care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting Standards of Practice, managing supplies and equipment, and participates in maintaining proper inventory on all instruments in the department.
- Responsible for coordinating instrumentation and surgical supplies, and assisting in surgical suite preparation for a variety of surgical cases.
- Actively participates in the planning and implementation of measures to maintain and improve the quality of patient care.
- Is knowledgeable in the use of positioning equipment and techniques to assure patient safety.
- Scrubs for a variety of surgical specialty cases and assists as needed in circulating duties.
- Assists in preparation of specimens, operation of equipment, and sterilization, and/or disinfection of equipment.
- Assists in the immediate post-surgical care of the patient and of equipment in order to provide a continuum of quality patient care.
- Accountable for maintaining and improving job knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for maintaining customer friendly atmosphere and complying with “Reflection of Excellent” standards.
- Responsible for scanning supplies in the P.O.U.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01533-71374&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 50332358 houston